High target disease prevalence, product launches, increasing strategic developments such as partnerships and agreements, favorable research funding scenario, and drug development pressure on pharmaceuticals due to upcoming patent expiries are key factors contributing to high CAGR of Pruritus Antidotes during forecast period.
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Pruritus Antidotes market was valued at USD 12.40 Billiion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 19.98 Billion by year 2028, at a CAGR of 6.23 percent. The study covers therapeutic agents for ‘Pruritus’ - an unpleasant sensation that stimulates desire to scratch the skin. Pruritus antidotes are available in wide range of skin conditions and other underlying causes of pruritus. Recent emergence of TRP channels as a drug target for treatment of itching is a major disruptive finding in pruritus sector. In line with this, TRP channel antagonists, TRPM8 agonists are some of the emerging TRP channel modulation mechanisms that can be for could be used for pruritus treatment.
Rising prevalence of target diseases, unmet needs of pruritus patients pushing the drug development, significant focus of pharmaceutical companies on development of novel mechanisms based pruritus drugs, upcoming patent expiry, availability of public as well private funds for research, and favorable regulatory scenario, are some of the key factors propelling market growth in the industry. However, associated side effects, and availability of advanced alternative treatment options such as photo therapy, are the major hindrance for market growth during 2019-2026.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC])@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1176
The report provides comprehensive assessment of the market covering key elements such as revenue estimations, cost analysis, import/export, production and consumption trends, CAGR, gross margin, and supply & demand patterns. It also sheds light on recent technological developments, product advancements, and research and development activities in the region.
The report examines the key players operating in the market along with their market position, market share, revenue, gross margin, and business strategies. SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis are used to examine and assess the market and its players. It also covers recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, agreements, partnerships, and product launches and brand promotions.
Key companies profiled in the report include:
Allergan, Astellas Pharma, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Cipla, Eli Lilly, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, Novartis, Pfizer, and Sanofi.
Market Segmentation by Types:
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Local Anesthetics
- Calcineurin Inhibitors
Disease Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Skin conditions
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Internal diseases
- Nerve disorders
- Psychiatric diseases
- Irritation and allergic reactions
Treatment Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Itchy skin treatment
- Corticosteroid creams and ointments
- Other creams and ointments
- Oral medications
End Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
Order this Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/1176
Regional analysis covers in-depth analysis of analysis of the revenue, market share, and growth rate of the global Pruritus Antidotes market in each region for the forecast period of 2021-2028. The report covers production and consumption rate, current and emerging trends, import/export, supply and demand, and presence of key players in each region.
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Pruritus Antidotes market is growing at a CAGR of 1% in Asia Pacific followed by North America and Europe, with 6.1 % and 6.0% CAGR, respectively. High pruritus prevalence across the globe is the key factor to accelerate the market growth during forecast period across all regions.
- As of 2019, Corticosteroids is the dominating pruritus antidotes which holds 41.4% of the global market. European regional market is the chief revenue generating source for this product segment, followed by North America and Asia-Pacific regions.
- Calcineurin Inhibitors is expected to be the fastest growing market segment during forecast period 2019-2026 with a CAGR of 6.9%. However, associated side effects and costs are major challenge for the market growth of this market segment.
- Skin conditions disease type segment (that includes xerosis, dermatitis, psoriasis, scabies, burns & scars, insect bites and hives) . was valued at USD 7.60 billion and is expected reach USD 12.60 billion by 2026.
- Asia Pacific is expected to account for the 24.3% of the global Pruritus antidotes market. Developing nations such China, and India are likely to witness high growth
- Associated side effects related to pruritus antidotes and lack of awareness about pruritus is likely to hinder the market growth during the forecast period.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1176
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry, please connect with us and our team will make sure the report is customized according to your requirements.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Blood Bags Market @ https://cse.google.co.uz/url?q=https://www.biospace.com/article/increasing-number-of-blood-donation-camps-around-the-globe-would-provide-new-opportunities-for-blood-bag-businesses-to-expand-reports-and-data/
Proteomics Market @ https://cse.google.co.uz/url?q=https://www.biospace.com/article/proteomics-market-to-reach-usd-65-91-by-2028-says-reports-and-data/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]