Rapid growth of biopharmaceutical sector, growing demand for personalized medicine, and increasing research activities using humanized mice models are key factors driving revenue market growth
The global humanized mouse model market size is expected to reach USD 238.7 Million by 2028 at a CAGR of 10.2%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing us of humanized mouse models in cancer research, advancements in biopharmaceutical sector, rapid progress in drug research and development, and technological advancements in R&D sector are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. In addition, growing private and public funding and increasing demand for personalized medicine are expected to further contribute to market growth going ahead.
Humanized mouse models are mice that have been xenotransplanted with human cells or are genetically engineered to express human genes. These mice are extensively used in elucidating and understanding human physiology and etiology of human-specific infections. Humanized mice are used in biomedical research to develop human therapeutics owing to their numerous benefits such as small size, short reproductive cycle, easy-to-handle, and increased genomic similarity to humans. These humanized mice are critical tools in preclinical research studies as they can mimic several human-specific diseases and can be used to study the efficacy and safety of immunotherapy approaches. Humanized mouse models have also played a major role in design and development of vaccines and antibody-based therapies for COVID-19 illness. Humanized mouse models developed since the outbreak of coronavirus infection are expected to provide deeper and better understanding of the infection, efficacy of anti-viral therapeutics, and support the development of efficient drugs and therapies for treatment of this diseases. This is expected to continue to be prevalent going ahead and contribute to revenue growth of the market.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC])@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4013
Key companies profiled in the report include
The Jackson Laboratory, Taconic Biosciences, Inc., Horizon Discovery Group Plc, genOway, S.A., Charles River Laboratories, Harbour Antibodies BV, Hera BioLabs, Vitalstar Biotechnology Co., Ltd., inGenious Targeting Laboratory, AXENIS S.A.S, Crown Bioscience, Inc., Transgenic, Inc., and Champions Oncology, Inc., among others.
The report is an investigative study that determines market growth and market scope on the basis of market trends, consumer behavior shifts, consumption and production patterns, product portfolio offered by the market, growth rate, drivers and constraints, financial positions, and existing challenges and limitations of the Humanized Mouse Model market.
The report discusses in detail the global production capacity, demand and supply ratio, market dynamics, and comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape. It provides an industry-wide analysis of the market share of each players along with their business portfolio, production and manufacturing capacity, product portfolio, business expansion plans, financial standing, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and collaborations, among others.
The regional bifurcation of the market analyzes key market segments such as North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The report discusses in detail the market growth, market size, revenue growth, market share, production and consumption, demand and supply, current and emerging trends, and technological developments in each region.
Order this Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/4013
The key geographical regions analyzed in the market report are:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- AsiaPacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Humanized Mouse Model Market Segmentation based on Types:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- CD34 Humanized Mouse Models
- PBMC Humanized Mouse Models
- BLT Humanized Mouse Models
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Infectious Diseases
- Other Applications
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Academic & Research Institutions
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- Genetic type segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market over the forecast period owing to increasing use of genetic humanized mice models in experimental assessment of compounds to test their safety and efficacy and to study drug metabolism in drug discovery and development studies.
- Oncology segment is expected to register rapid revenue CAGR over the forecast period attributable to increasing incidence of cancer globally, advancement in cancer research, and growing need to meet the unmet clinical demands of cancer treatment.
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs) segment revenue is expected to expand significantly over the forecast period due to increasing outsourcing activities by pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, rising network of CROs across the globe, and technological advancement.
- North America is expected to register considerable revenue growth over the forecast period attributable to rising biomedical research, increasing demand and production of monoclonal antibodies, increasing preclinical studies by CROs, and advancements in stem cell and protein therapeutic research.
Request a customization on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4013
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry or query about customization, kindly get in touch with us to know more. Our team will clear your doubts and ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]